Sunday, March 20, 2011

Must exercise!

So I finally caved and joined a gym yet again. I had been doing really good. I had lost 65 lbs total. Met my boyfriend gained 30 back, joined a gym and lost the 30 again.... We'll a year ago now I moved in with my boyfriend and have ever so slowly gained all the weight I lost back...

For the most part I eat pretty good, lots of salads and veggies etc. But I have an addiction to carbs... mmmm bread, mac and cheese, pasta yumm! I really need to work on my portion sizes..... Also I don't exercise, which isn't helpful either. Most of the time I eat 3 meals a day with little to no snacking which is great.

I just started a new job a year ago. I work as a nanny and the baby was 3 months old when I started with her so I was just sitting around most of the time. Now shes 15 months old so I'm getting a little more exercise chasing after her. I blog about my job here if anyone is interested www.diaryofaprofessionalnanny.blogspot.com .

Yesterday I walked into the gym and told them I wanted to join. The lady gives me some info and then says did you just want information or did you want to join... I just said I wanted to join...
Anyway it must have been my lucky day. The usual joining fee is $199 but this week they are waiving that fee and you only pay the $39 a month.

After joining the gym I ran (well drove) to fashion bug to get some exercise clothes as I obviously didn't have any. 3 shirts and 3 pairs of shorts later I am ready to go!!

Monday morning will be my first morning. I'll get weighed and measured and will get to do my first workout! Lets see where this journey takes me.

No comments:

Post a Comment