Monday, March 21, 2011

Day 1 Part 2

Once I got my butt out of the house and got to the gym it went well. The lady who works there was really nice, she weighed and measured me and then showed me how to reuse the machines. She then introduced me to the few old lady's that were working out (and really skinny) but they were all nice too! I then was able to go around the second time by myself!  The lady that worked there said I did a great job and will be able to start the curves smart program in 1 or 2 weeks instead of the month it takes most people. With curves smart you have a little tag and you put it in each machine and the more you work out it increases your resistance and lights up to encourage you to go faster. Should be interesting..... Next gym day is Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment